A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Eldritch is a first-person action game inspired by roguelikes, immersive sims, and H. P. Lovecraft.
- Unearth ancient secrets and find your way to freedom!
- Sneak, fight, and explore strange worlds!
- Invoke mystical powers to augment your play style!
- Randomly generated levels provide fresh challenges and opportunities!
- Unlock shortcuts to jump directly to deeper dungeons!
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||Oct 21, 2013|
|Author||Minor Key Games|
|Tags||0451, 3D, First-Person, FPS, Horror, immersive-sim, Lovecraftian Horror, Roguelike|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Languages||Danish, German, English, Spanish; Castilian, Finnish, French, Italian, Portuguese (Portugal), Russian, Ukrainian|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any)|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Twitter, Soundtrack|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $14.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files: